Hakuba White Fox Company is a fast growing company and always looking to add great people to our team.
We hire for two general roles:
1) Guest Services / Concierge / Office Duties
2) Housekeeping / Other Duties
We are looking to hire as either full time (year round), seasonal (until March 31st), or part time (minimum 2 days/week)
Full Time: All year round (30hrs+/week)
Seasonal: Now through end of March (20hrs+/week)
Part Time: Min 2 Days/week (8hrs+/week) – Housekeeping Team Only
Guest services team members must have a valid Japanese driver license or International Drivers License.
Housekeeping team members – need to be able to get to Echoland as our team travels around together in one vehicle.
Housekeeping is paid hourly. For winter 2022-23, it is 1500 yen/hour.
For guest services roles, pay is competitive and depends on role, experience, season.
Guest Services Role:
– Chalet Pre-Check Ins – ensuring the accommodation is fully ready for guest use (house is warm, bed configurations are as requested, internet is working, Netflix is logged in, checking the cleaning is complete – we provide a check list)
– Collecting luggage or packages the guest has sent to the office and taking it to the chalet.
– Transporting guests to & from Hakuba train station or bus stations on arrival and departure.
– Checking guests in – collecting IDs and showing guests how to use various functions in the chalet.
– Answering any guest questions about the chalet or Hakuba.
– Ensure they know about the reservations we’ve made for them (ski lessons, ski hire, restaurant reservations, car rental).
– Turning on/off heated parking lots, making sure driveway paths are clear, and cars are cleared of snow.
– For those proficient in Japanese, make restaurant, taxi, or airport transport reservations.
– For those proficient in English, replying to guest emails or answer phone calls.